Monday, July 7, 2008

Ultra boredom

SIANZ!! thats the only word that comes to my mind when I'm trying to describe the shitty weekend I've had.

OK its not so bad... I'm just pissed off that i don't have any time for myself during the weekend. heres a brief recap of my weekend:

FRIDAY
Reached home at 4pm? and fell aslp due to exhaustion till the next day

SATURDAY
Woke up at 12pm, ate lunch (forgot what it was) then rushed off to church to set up for the fun fair till 5pm. after that pw all the way till 5.30am the next day T.T

SUNDAY
Woke up late at 10.50am and rushed off to church. ok the fun fair was not that bad, but the bad part was i helped out too much that i forgot to buy food for myself and by the time i wanted to get some food it was all gone. well... managed to get a pizza which cost me 15 bucks.

Left the funfair at 2.30pm 15 mins before father Mike was dunked in the dunking machine. reached home collapsed on the bed and slept till 10pm woke up for dinner then rushed my BMM ppt till 3.30am. then got scolded by my mom for staying up so long and now from today onwards my Internet will be on till 10.30pm only T.T t('.'t)... damit

MONDAY
Well here i am sitting in our space the time is 8 pm, been doing pw here since 12pm. thats 8 freaking hours!!! well we got work done IB, IB presentation, BMM slides, BMM speech yada yada.

And that's my whole 4 days packed in 1 post. hope tomorrow both presentations will work out. ARHHH!!!

No comments: