Sunday, August 10, 2008

National day

Hmms national day has once again gone and past... but truthfully i do not feel anything at all. maybe the truth is i dislike Singapore's way of thinking. sure improving is indeed a way of keeping ahead. but then sometimes they rush past certain stages in life and move on straight to the advanced stage. i do admit that i can't live without certain things i have now... but it somehow sends the message across to me that Singapore is having the events just because they have to. if they had the chance there would not be any holidays.

The cycle I'm seeing now is too repetitive, for me i do admit I'm like the "take it easy" kind of guy. my classmates will know that as i will not really chiong till the last min and even I can slack a bit during that time.

sometimes I feel like just dropping everything and just lay back with either a friend or loved one with our backs to a tree or just on the ground and just spend the whole day watching the clouds float by, now wouldn't that be nice?

I've also been thinking about my future, i absolutely hate routines like working in some places and doing the same damn thing every day. so I've come out with 2 alternatives migrate to another country or get a job that posts me there. or become a teacher and make the lessons interesting.

Hmms and there are many other things running through my mind right now but i shall elaborate should i have the chance on a later date.

So its bye for now chiaos

No comments: