Thursday, May 10, 2012

OMG there are actually ppl reading this blog

For shitzzzzzz!! lols yeah actually alot of stuff happened to me this past week. Sooo wanna talk about it but so far I've not slpt for like 28 hrs and I'm torn between eating lunch or just hitting the sack. but I've got like clothes in the washing machine!! argh... oh yeah the big bang theory season finale just aired and I'm being so hungr.. i mean random lols seriously its been so long since I've not slpt for more than 24 hrs.. my body and mind is acting weird. but not to worry. I'll post again soon... LOLS u should totally see what I'm typing b4 the auto correct. my fingers are to lazy to lift up oh i just might post the unedited version below.

-Peace Out (maybe till later)

For shitzzzzzz!! lols yeah actually alot of stuff happened to me this past week. Sooo wanna talk about it but so far i've not slpt for like 28 hrs and i'm torn between eating lunch or just hitting the sack. but i've got like clothes in the washing machine!! argh... oh yeah the big bang theory season finale just aired and i'm being so hungr.. i mean random lols seriously its been so long since i've not slpt for more than 24 hrs.. my body and mind is acting wierd. but not to worry. i'll post agian soon... LOLS u should totally see what i'm typing b4 the auto correct. my fingers are to lazy to lift up oh i just might post the uneidted version below.

No comments: