Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'm Back!! After 2 years...

Catching up to 2012
As the tittle says it all, its been 2 long years since I've last posted in this blog and truth be told I've  had really no intentions of continuing posting stuff on this blog. But as i browsed through my blog last night, i realised that this blog has lots of memories from my past (during the friendster era) and things that I've forgotten about both good things and bad, and as i guess no-one really reads my blog (no way am i gonna spread the world out that i have a blog). So if by any chance u happen to stumble across this blog Welcome to my world. Would you take the red pill and journey with me to see how far the rabbit hole goes?

So I've got about 2 years of catching up to do. Much has happened these past 2 years. I enlisted in National Service lost like 20+ KG in 3 mths and gained it back in like the other 1 year 9 months. was posted to 41 SAR, became a clerk, went to Wallaby and Taiwan for overseas training. Went to Japan twice in 2010 and 2011. and ermmm... i don't really remember what else at the moment so if your interested to know do leave a comment (not that I'm expecting any)...

Update
Okay on to where i am at the moment. I'm currently in Queensland University of Technology doing a dbl major in Marketing and Advertising. Well the marketing units are rather easy but the Advertising ones are being a bitch (yeah i ain't gonna censor any words like i did in the past). Hahas funny thing is that as i was reading through my older posts i read that i never wanted to go to Uni but here i am. funny how much as changed.

well i can't say life in Australia is going smoothly. I realised that there arn't many like-minded Singaporeans in Australia as i would have hoped. Sure Gaming is one of the things that bonds us guys together but outside gaming? there aren't many Singaporeans who enjoy dance and to top that off the dance scene in Brisbane is rather small. Though its growing.

"Friends" in Brisbane
Friends in Brisbane, well as this is the second sem that I'm here i realised that some people here really have their own agendas and was unlucky enuf to be at the receiving end of one such person. Someone (still will not name him just in case this blog gets found but if your also in QUT chances are that you probably know him) whom i thought was a friend agreed to help me with one of my assignments (marketday) by performing magic tricks, this was agreed upon like 2 mths before hand, and to top that off i constantly reminded him. But on the day itself, YES!! ON THE DAY ITSELF that asshole actually had the balls to not show up. and when i finally managed to contact him like 5 mins before the event started he told me he wasn't coming. Well i guess one of the things is that many Singaporeans have already been used by him. How many of us have this friend when only shows his/her face when they need something and totally shuts you out when your of no use to them? 

Another great example of this would be facebook friends, especially those who will suddenly chat with you after a long time only to ask to to like a particular friends photo. i only have 2 words for em "FUCK YOU!!"  oh and if you happen to be one of those friends who are reading this right now. I'd appreciate it if you delete me from your friends list. I've recently been deleting people from my list but its exhausting (only got around to deleting 150+) so do yourself a favour and just delete me.

PRCs in SG
Next on to local news, hmms now when i say local news should i mean Singapore or Brisbane. on well I'll just say Singapore. I reaslied that Singapore is getting more and more  fucked up. as the current issues are more focused on PRCs and truth be told not all of them are jackasses. Sure we have the occasional "scholar" case and before that the stabbings. What if all the gangsters focused on killing off the crappy ones. Coz I've got PRC friends and they are in no way like the ones in Singapore (I'd like to stress that this comment is not aimed at all of the PRCs in SG). And if you take a look as STOMP madafaking Singaporeans!! or maybe just the uneducated ones. All stories about rape, looting, pillaging and stuff have one thing is common, PRCs. I mean seriously guys, are you that fucked up to pin all the blame on PRCS?   

On to local ( Brisbane) news
Winter is finally approaching and damn its getting colder. but it sure as hell is raining alot. Its been raining for about 24 hours now without stopping (there goes my weekend). Well that gave me time to finish my little project.

Tada! the Triforce took me a total of 24 hrs to make em.

My next project would be One Piece. Still conflicted as to weather i should do the flags or the characters.

And that's pretty much the end of my rants for today. I've got a ton more to say but i feel completely exhausted so till next time 
-Peace Out

Mi Vida Amorosa
Damn cupid sure has a sense of humor. I met a girl that i liked and if I'm not wrong she likes me to but shes just an exchange student, SCUMBAG CUPID! well anyways i guess its never gonna happen but we still whatsapp each other though.

Well I do have another issue as well but i don't really feel like sharing it with the world rite now. Maybe some day when its been settled.


No comments: