Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spanish Spanish

Well i finally gotten down to the spanish lessons now and to my surprise the first thing that they teach is not how to introduce yourself. Its more of differentiating between the male and female gender for example una nina which means a girl and un nino which means a boy and una mujer which means a woman and un hombre which means a guy. Its kinda confusing a first but once i found out that most of the "o"s are directed to guys while the "a"s are for gals it makes learning so much easier. what sucks now is that i still cannot get my mic to work. On a side not, i should totally get speakers.


Rest week
yeah this week is kinda a rest week for me (no its not coz i don;t have school) but more because i don't have any assignment submission till next week (I've got 2). So this gives me time to do it, but knowing me I'll probable leave it till the last minute again =(

A perfect example would be last night, I went with Simon to the lag after Yuans to do work but i ended up playing SC2 till about 2 am. Simon left after finding out that I wasn't keen on spending the night in the com lab as I had to get some sleep before my lessons today. 

Lecture today
For today's Service Marketing lecture there was a guest lecturer from Big Pond and i surprised myself by actually listening to her lecture. Well i think most of it was because i did not bring my laptop to school today... but all in all it was a rather interesting lecture. I thought of dozing off at the start but she brought in new ways to segment Target audiences and i sorta just realised that doing the STP is actually kinda fun as you have to get into the mind of the consumer and find out what do they actually what instead of just throwing your line in the water and hoping the fish would just bite. You gotta source for the best fishing spot and find out what's the best bait that the fish like.

Okay, just for those who are like wondering what the hell am i talking about or why am i talking so much. I'm kinda sorta using this blog as a way to improve my typing skills which means that i'm just typing out what comes to my mind without looking at the board except for the occasional punctuation marks and stuff.

Weight progress (NEW)
Okay as I've said in my previous post I'll be adding a section about my attempts to get fit, so i'm not really sure how to do this so I'm just starting with the weight section and maybe adding more stuff if i feel that it might be useful. So hopefully my weight does go down.

Oh yeah on a side note the only thing i'm sorta doing to lose weight is gym, which involves cardio and some weights but i'm not really counting my calories (but its not like I'm gorging myself with loads of sweets and chocolates). 

My Weight CAA 01052012 is 
99KG

OH yeah i realised that i forgot to pay my rent for the week so gotta go and pay it now and might go to the lab again with Simon later hahas so till next time
-Peace out 

No comments: